Nov 20 2017 08:07:28
| New Arrival|
| Shop Info|
99 Shortland St.|
Cnr Shortland St & Princes S
Mon-Fri: 10am - 7pm
Sat: 10am - 6pm
||Please change your cookie setting or delete your cache of cookie.
TRADING TERMS AND CONDITIONS|
All sale prices are in NZ dollars and include GST of 15% If you are ordering from overseas and paying by credit card (Visa or Master), it will be charged in NZ dollars. The price of pre-order goods are subject to change due to factors including currency rates, changes to wholesale price and shipping costs.
- Merchandise Availability
- In Stock
- If you order an item that is currently in stock at the GNC store, it will be delivered in 1-3 business days in NZ after your payment has been confirmed. However, due to temporary stock shortages or other reasons including issues such as out of date information on the website, we may not be able to supply the item on time. In that case, we will contact you as soon as possible.
- These products are not released yet. We highly recommend you reserve these items before they are sold out. Due to the fluctuating exchange rate and unknown international shipping costs, some pre-order items don't have prices available. The price will be confirmed when items arrive at GNC. If you want to fix the pre-order price, we can lock the price. In that case, we ask you to pay the full price in advance. 40% of deposit may be asked you to pre-order.
- Order from the Supplier
- If it was in stock in GNC, but then became sold out, then we can still get it for you if you place an order. It may take several days, or weeks, depending on where the suppliers are located.
- On Order
- These products have sold out but are in the process of being re-ordered. They will be re-stocked soon. If you want to find out more, please contact us by email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping & Handling
GNC (Graphic Novel Cafe) uses NZ post. You can choose "Regular Parcel" or "Courier". Regular parcel takes 1-3 days and can sometimes be traceable. Courier takes 1-2 days, is traceable, delivered to the door, and is safer and faster. Generally ordering 2-3 DVDs (or Manga) cost around $6.00 by "Regular Parcel".
- Shipping Cost
- GNC will check your shipping cost after you place an order from GNC. The price will differ depending on size and weight of the goods and delivery destination. GNC will look for the best price for you. If you don't like to use NZ post and would prefer to organize delivery yourself please do so. You can contact us at email@example.com to check the delivery cost before you place an order.
- Tracking Your Order
- When you order GNC will give you a tracking number by email. You can track your order from the NZ Post(http://tools.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/) website.
- Combining Your Order
- If your orders arrive at GNC on different days that are not too far away from each other, then the GNC can hold your order and send them together. So, please feel free to let us know.
- Lost and damaged Goods
- GNC will send your order with care. We always provide extra protection make sure you goods are delivered safely. However, sometimes unexpected things can happen; if that happens then GNC will follow NZ Post insurance policy.
- International Shipping
- GNC can ship all goods overseas. All prices and Shipping cost are in NZ dollars. We will check several shipping rates for you to choose from. If you are paying for your order by international bank transfer, then you are responsible for any bank fees.
- Payment Options
You will be asked to choose a payment option before you check out. There are currently 4 options.
- 1) I want to pay at GNC
- GNC will hold your stock for 3 days. Please pay by cash, eftpos or credit card when you visit GNC to collect your order. If you are ordering goods which are on pre-order, or not currently in stock, then we will wait up to 3 days so that you may visit to pay a 40% deposit or the full price.
- 2) Direct Debit
- This is the bank account information for your direct debit or online banking
|Bank name||: Westpac|
|Bank address||: Midcity, 229 Queen Street, Auckland|
|Account name||: Graphic Novel Cafe Ltd.|
|Account number||: 03-0296-0160395-00|
- 3) Personal Cheque
|Please write a cheque payable to Graphic Novel Cafe Ltd, and mail it to "Graphic Novel Cafe PO BOX 470 Shortland St. Auckland"|
- 4) Credit card
- GNC accepts MasterCard/Visa Credit Cards. Please tell us your card number, expiration date, account holder name and CSC code (last three digits at the back of your card) by fax/phone (09-303-3445), or email(firstname.lastname@example.org).
GNC understands that how your information is used and shared is important to you. Personal information provided by you to GNC, when you register for services, will be used to improve our store and to communicate better with you. All information provided is protected in accordance to the New Zealand Privacy Act of 1993.
GNC will not provide a refund or exchange if the customer has changed their mind about a particular purchase, so please choose carefully. If the goods are faulty then we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy. GNC will give you a full refund if a replacement for faulty goods is not available. If you are not sure of an item, or a description is not available on the website, then please enquire directly with the store at email@example.com. We will reply you as soon as possible with detailed information.
In order to return merchandise, you will need to:
- Return the items in their original condition.
- Include proof of purchase.
- Return within 15 business days of the delivery date.
- Cancellation of your order
GNC will not refund your payment or deposit if the customer has changed mind about a particular purchase. However, if your order can not be delivered due to a supplier's shortage then GNC will give you full refund or store credit whichever you prefer.
*Note: GNC stands for Graphic Novel Cafe Limited.